BRAND MARKETING ASSISTANT WANTED
PLATOON is a unique combination of communication consultancy, creative community and creative space. we support a global community of more than 5000 creatives. PLATOON KUNSTHALLE Seoul is dedicated to creating a experimental space for the artists and creatives of Seoul, Korea.
we are currently offering a position for a junior brand marketing assistant at PLATOON CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT in seoul.
you will be part of PLATOON's communication unit that is planning and executing integrated brand strategies for national and international clients.
at PLATOON KUNSTHALLE, you will work with an interesting and diverse team of editors, creatives, strategists, community managers, designers, and event planners.
you will report to our founder in seoul.
we promise you hands-on experience across the entire spectrum of cultural and branded communication.
- support strategic director in development of platoon inhouse and client brand & creative strategies
- assist in overall account managment of Platoon's advertising clients as well as Kunsthalle partners
- communicate day to day with clients' marketing department and relevant external parties related to the client projects such as advocates, editors, video production units and others
- assist in SNS / online campaign roll outs, facebook posting and if relevant blog contents of our clients
- moderate feedback, and report the activity of the community through analysis reports
- support the team with coordinating post plans and material collection
- closely work with the event production team to ensure cost efficient and timely completion of client projects within the designated budget and concept
- edit and translate presentations / press material
qualifications and experience:
- be comfortable speaking/hearing english, most of our clients are international, as well as fluent in korean
- 1-3 years experience in advertising, project management or other types of creative environments
- experienced in preparing presentations, reports and client interfacing
- a good eye for creative ideas, design and copy
- ideally some experience with social media analysis, events, and art related projects, but not necessarily all of them.
- know fundamental documentation processing software such as powerpoint, excel and word
- ability to prioritize and manage work effectively
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be flexible and able to adapt quickly to new situations and project challenges
location: SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
applications to: email@example.com